Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Yesterday

baby, Karen, came to my house in the morning.
went to meet darling, Pei Jun, for breakfast.
3 of us went to nafa in skimpy dressing.
fbt, short, anyhow top and slippers.
went there just to get my thumbdrive.
attract a lil attraction.
well, i don't see any wrong.

went to bugis to walk around.
darling got present for her boyfriend for 2nd month.

back at home, slacked around with baby.
taught her how to draw eyeliner with my minium knowledge.
her eyelids are indeed weird and hard.
she helped my pluck my eyebrown.
slack online and make a theme for her.

went out to meet keagan at night.
and headed to get my white baby, holga.
it's like a finally. simply in love with it.
THANKS KHLOE FOR THE HOLGA AND EVERYTHING!
THANKS BIG BIGGER BIGGEST TIME!
:D

skip skip skip.

watched 2 movie at PS in the end.
Meet the Spartans and The Leap Years.
it's like one after another.
one meaningful thing is I got to Watch The Leap Year at the leap day.
actually almost didn't get to do that, but i insisted.
it's a nice movie which almost brought me to tears.
:B

anyway the date ended badly.
shan't elaborate on it.

chatted with gerald on the phone which is great.
he's a crapper who will never fail to make me laugh.
nice guy with a same fate as me.
wasted.

Today

woke up at 3.15 with a swollen eyes.
it's really bad and painful.
wondering whether is it because of my new contect lens.
so did my sister and brother-in-law suspect.
but to save my contact lens, i lied.
how bad am i.

went to doctor to seek some treatment and dignose with lotion and flu pills.
my eyes and flu is much better now.
the females in the LAI family are failling sick.
how sad.

mummy is down with flu, cough and fever.
big sister is down with rashes due to pregnancy.
second sister is down with fever.
and i'm down with swollen eye and flu.

anyway, didn't go out to test out my holga today.
i'm seriously sad and disappointed.
i waited this day yet i'm sick and overly tired.
shall try to crawl out tomorrow.
:)


if you are not too long, i'll wait for you.

No comments: