Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
didn't get to shoot today due to the raining weather.
DEAR SKY, WILL YOU STOP RAINING FOR A DAMN WEEK AND GIVE ME THAT SUN BACK SO I CAN TAKE SOME PHOTOS AND GO TANNING?!
but still went out with eric hoping to get some shots.

it's seriously a tired and lazy day for both of us.
didn't have sufficient sleep due to the hangover at nic's house.
drag ourselves out of the cozy and sleepy house.
how poor thing can we be.

went to town to get a shirt for his friend.
Triple D to collect my scans and process his films.
and back to town to meet my sister.
he went off to meet his dudes.

bought a really interesting and cute book today.
wanted to read now but i know my mind will just scan it blindly.
so, what the point?
i rather wait till i'm fully energise, sit down with a cup of Milo on my bed and take my whole day to read it.
:B

anyway, i've got a new friend!
Name : Ben
he's really a creative dude.
at least, this is what i felt after the conversation.
shall crap him up one fine day.
:)


PHOTOS
the interesting book.

1st roll of holga
(cross processed)






vivitar 4th roll
(elite chrome 100, expired)





No comments: