Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
i'm really sick of life alright.
i dislike being left out.
no, i just don't like the feeling of being out of place.
you all don't get it, cause you're not in my shoes.

when i speak for my feelings, you all seem to give me shit.
how else should i put everything in words?
action is a no-no, but what else can i do?
i don't know what to do anymore.
fuck it alright?

nobody in this fucking world respect me.
i'm serious.
do you think my words are just some bullshit?
do you know how much i felt?
do you understand me?
no, you fucking don't.

you don't try to play big with me.
cause you know what?
you are not.
just that i show you some fucking respect, doesn't means you're BIG.

you all do what you want, and have never thought of how will i feel.
do you all know how much of tears are shed at time?
or the level of sadness i am in?

i'm fucking have enough.
go think about all these.
and make some fucking reflections on what had happened.

i don't wanna celebrate my BIG day anymore.
that's final.

No comments: