Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
alright!
i've day spent with my long-missed darling.
alright, i really seriously duperly miss her!
did nothing much actually.
just walk around town, then went basheer @ Bras Basah complex to see my Fisheye2.
guess, i'll be getting it before my birthday.
doubt anyone will get it for me. :(

followed by National Library to read some books.
wanted to borrow them, but they are not for loan.
dinner @ Fish & Co bugis.
great and satisfying.
took a walk to clark quay to chill a little.

lazy to type everything out.
just summarised will do the job. :D

PHOTOS





i've gotta admit something.
i'm turning really ugly and old. :(

No comments: