Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
i'm the MOSQUITO FEEDER!
no matter where i go, mosquito love me!
BUT!!!!!!
i don't love them, or you can say, I HATE THEM!
it's bloody itchy and gross to see blood splash when you whack them!

tangs dynasty trip was great but not the mosquito part.
sun was kind enough to give us time to shoot the whole area.
used up all my rolls left in my 3 camera.
but, i wasted 1 roll of film due to my act-smart action.
dammit, it make me boil over the boiling point.

headed to DDD after shooting and took the scans after 2 hours.
sold my Fisheye lens to Sahlah too.
i serious need more tools for me to shoot.

over dinner, i begged my family to get me cameras and films for my birthday.
yes, i need films most and money.
*hint : my birthday is approaching*
if you don't know what to get for me, give me money to fund in for my camera, films and processing.

YES I NEED MONEY FOR ALL OF THEM.
how pathetic am i, i'm like begging.

anyway, i seriously don't feel like working.
thinking about the hours and being a hypocrite, turn me off till extreme.
i need money yet i don't feel like working.
well, can the sky or lord-oh-mighty donate some money to this poor bitch?:(



PHOTOS
tangs dynasty
(Ricoh 35R, centuri)

















(Vivitar UWS, sensia 400)









Katong
( Vivitar UWS, sensia 400)







(holga, elite Chrome 200 expired)

(holga, centuri)

No comments: