Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
collect my katong trip photos today.
i'm SPEECHLESS!
totally, absolutely.

should i blame it on my skill, film/slide or just no talent?
everything doesn't turn out nice.
too ashame to post it at the forum.
or maybe i can say, there's isn't anything much for me to post.

i'm sad alright!
i look for to it like millions, yet i fell in billions.
disappointment and everything.
just don't feel a fuck great.
seriously, i don't...

not much words could describe how i felt when those words came out.
it hurts me more than a thousand knives.
i could only put on a fake smile and hide it away.
lucky it was behind the screen that everything happen.
else, i doubt i can ever do it nicely.

yes, it's painful but i'm glad.
though i still have my doubts but it's alright.
perhaps,i'll wait for you if you are not too long.
i can wait if you hint me to, i wouldn't really mind.
i'm just the silly girl in the eyes.

No comments: