Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
okay. sorry didn't post yesterday about the outing.
or was it yester-yesterday?
oh well, whatever.

well, the outing was great and fun.
i did enjoy it and got to know more new friends.
too much to name, nice dudes and babe.
it was ashame for me that i was to shy to approach anyone.

the beginning of everything is seriously funny for me.
since it's like the 1st outing for me, i didn't dare to approach the group of people when i reached.
i was like walking around think "is it them? should i approach them? OMG! so weird la!"

yea, i pondered for more than a moment.
ended up just walked to the station and 2 peeps told me the group is over there.
and feeling so shy and blush, i walked over there.
almost bust into laughter for some unknown reason.
got to know joey and sun first then followed by the rest.

tagged around with joey and sun for almost the whole trip.
they were nice and great.

blah blah blah.

went to East Coast Park for Elieen's birthday party.
it's a surprise and i could see that she almost broke into tears.
fartsomeart birthday is the next day after Elieen's.
anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL WHOSE BIRTHDAY ARE AROUND!

light streaks playing at the beach.
nice and funny.
it's like alot of cute stuff and thing la.

THAT'S ALL TO SAY.
sorry for being so lazy to type a little more.
shall post some photos and continued maybe later in the afternoon/night/after camp.



PHOTOS
taken by others

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

taken by me

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

THE END.




no, i don't feel great at that moment you spoke and ignore the feelings of mine.
you didn't know, i can't possibly blame you.
and no, i'll never will.

i shouldn't have, i have known it all along.
but i just can't control, i've lost controller to my emotions.
you make me think of you, crave for you, and miss you.
i can't really stop myself.

the chats, the crap, the misses make everything worst.
there's never gonna be any beginning yet ending.
it's sad to say, but i shouldn't have fall.
i'm sorry but i really couldn't help.

you make me lost my emotion.
losing the bits of myself.
i want you here, right by me.
but it's never gonna happen.
that's what we used to promise.
i'm regretting it so much.

i'm sorry.

No comments: