Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
i'm just fucking emotional now.
i can't think right, i can't think straight.

losing all my good friends isn't a great thing.
they don't know how i feel and what i have to say.
those tears i shed they will never know.
i seem to be losing my closest.

PeiJun
we are no longer close like how we used to be.
i somehow know the reason but wasn't certain.
didn't have the courage to say or tell.
i'm not a great friend, letting you go ever so easily.
i don't know why, i hating myself so much that i've let you go.
what words can i put to let you how i'm feeling at this moment?
it's the biggest regret.
i'll never forget all our silly moments and those enjoyable times.
you're the greatest friend that i once treasured most.
till now, i'll treasure every single moment.
i will not be selfish to hold you back.
love you most.

Gracie
i felt the difference.
both of us are leading different ways.
depending on mood is your acts.
led me to great disappointment at times.
you never know how i feel, i didn't mind.
sometimes i really wish i could talk to you heart to heart.
but it just seem like you weren't much interested.
i'll just say, nothing.
everything is just so different.
sorry i'm just not those kind of girls.
do you even know what i'm talking about?

SiewLee
we will never be able to be like the past.
where we used to hang out together with one another.
going through all the tough and great times together as one.
i miss those silly and naughty times.
yes, i seriously do.
staying over at one another house, going out to dine and etc.
i've so much to say to you, but words doesn't seem to be able to find the exit.
i'm at fault too.

Gerald
i'm sorry for those silly acts.
i'll take a break from now on.
i don't know what will happen.
but, i wanna let you know,i'll be your support emotionally and physically.
you can always lean on me if you need i break.
i'll never reject you.
ignore and forget the hurtful and senseless words i've said.
i'm sorry.

To all
sorry that i might have not being a good friend throughout all these times.
i'm really sorry on my acts.
sorry that i've not put in much effort.
i'm not a great friend, i admit.
pardon me from all the past.
give me a new chance to redeem myself.
talk to me to let me know how you feel, i'll change.

maybe sometimes, i can't open myself to anybody.
it's ain't ya fault, it's just me.
i dislike to tell people how i feel.
i don't want to be a burden to anyone.
i don't want to rely too much on anyone.
i'm a pampered child if you all really know.
hoping all things will go my way, but they don't.
i'll change, i know i have to.
give me time, i wanna improvise myself to be a better person.

i've lost almost everything in this game called " Friendship ".
it's torturing and awful.

No comments: