Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
it have being tiring for me.
i don't have enough rest.
yes, i need some awfully good rest.
i don't wanna fall sick now.

i've being thinking alot.
alot on what have being happening.
i think i'm so screwed.
i felt alot of pressure recently.
it doesn't feel good at all, i'm serious.

i don't wanna hang on, i should hide.
i don't wanna speak, i can only listen.
i can't cry, i would not allow, i have to laugh.
i shut myself up, i can't show.

i've being feeling so mixed up that i couldn't think right.
laugh, cry, idle, stone, angry or what?
i don't know how should i behave now.
it's like, i don't even know myself now at this moment.

no, i think i shouldn't act that strong anymore.
i'm really weak and soft inside.
every single words affect me deeply.
i thought i could treat it like nothing, but it's bothering me.

you should have know, but you pretended not to.
everything is falling in me, falling all apart.
i'm tired, i'm down, ain't great.
what else more could i say?

anyway, thanks darling, PeiJun, for giving me such an early and pleasent surprise.
i love everything alot(Fisheye 2, boxer, card).
it's great, and i'm shock with it.
you must have spent alot this time round.
sorry to make you spend so much on me.
i know the cost is secondary, but i still feel rather bad.
just thanks alot.

No comments: