Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
i'm having mix simple feelings now.
happy and sad.

HAPPY
that honey, aiai, audrey, wenbin, jessical and qadir are back in one piece.
it's like after 2 weeks.
though it's not long, but it's long enough for me to miss them esp Jasmine.
it's great to see them back, it nice to hug them just now.
shall meet up with them soon.

SAD
i felt the difference of then and now.
everything is like just so different after that particular night.
you make me ponder about my desicion.
you make me wonder what's awfully wrong.
i feel the wall, i feel the gap building up slowly.
it's just not like us anymore.
tell me what's wrong.
where's all the long chats in the night.
i hoping and wishing ever so hard that you will just talk to me.
but you didn't.
even if so, it's just a min or two.
i'm not happy, dude.

No comments: