Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
it's a great yet long night.
have a gathering with some friends and my sister.
Reason : XiaoYun is going Japan for half a year.
had local delights at Lau Pa Sat.

KTV session at party world.
i rather go KBOX next time.
much better and cheaper.

while singing some songs on LOVE,
my heart suddenly feel so heavy.
i don't know what's wrong with me.
i must be nuts, and he's the 1st __-ing person i think of.
yea, i must admit this fact, i do miss him.
but he don't even fucking care.
maybe everything have ended ever since then.
i'm foolish and silly to wait for miracle to happen.
how funny can it be.

while walking to maxwell food center to get some drinks,
i took photos of my sister and her huddy.
yea, in another words, they are my models then.
it's really funny and nice process.
just hope that they turn out fine.

off to sleep, till then..



No comments: