Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
had a night chat over the phone with Gerald last night.
and it lasted almost 3 hours.
it's the longest phone chat i had with guys so far.
yea, not even Naszreen's, my ex, phone chat could end that long.
no, i don't miss him at all, just recalling.
neither am i comparing, cause there's nothing much for me to compare.

well, the phone chat was really crappy.
almost make me laugh and roll off my bed.
he's the guy who can make me laugh throughout.
when i'm sad, he could just use a min to make me laugh like insane.
he's a great friend i must say.
a one who know how i felt and click with in almost every moment.
well, i'd treasure this lil friendship of ours.
i'm not gonna make it turn sour like how others did.
:B

No comments: