Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
went around again to have experimental sex with my white holga.
Venue : Raffles Area, CBD area and railway station.
yup, i finished my that one roll of flim and took for scanning.
seriously hope everything will turn out nice.
i don't wanna be disappointed though i know i will.
really wonder how will those photo look like.

today was fun with Shu Xian around.
i must say something, that is, whenever she is around, i can't stop laughing.
she's like my laughing tablet.
did alot of silly acts together and gave out crazy laughter.
it's like we got lost together, jailwalking in front of the court, crossing a U-shape traffic and etc.
have to much to describe and spell.

all i have to say, i'm really thankful to have a great friend like her.
though she is not interested in photography/lomoraphy and i did bored her like peanuts, but she did not even complain a single thing.
i've got her go home late and left her going home herself, but she still give me a sweet smile.
that's what i really like about her.
if i were to ask the others, they would have probably kill me and chop me into pieces.

actually wanted to go home with her since we can take the same bus.
but, last minute eric and nic asked me for a movie at PS.
temptation got over me, hence, poor Shu Xian gotta go home herself.
i'm such a bad bad bad girl.

didn't go for movie in the end, went for a pool session instead.
eric is a lucky kid today who keep owning every round.
and a realised something bad, which i think i should not say over here.
but perhaps, there will be hints.

had plans for tomorrow and wed with eric and nic.
tomorrow will be catching movie.
wed will be shooting and drinking day.

smoke a puff today, and i seriously feel like smoking everything.
but, i've got to control myself.
i don't wanna be a bad girl, but the temptation is getting pretty strong.
pull me away from it.

till then, :B.

PHOTOS


No comments: