Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
FINALLY!
i took my white baby for some sex today!
venue : All the terminals @ Changi Airport
yea, it's a lousy venue i know.
and it's like raining whole day.
how can i bring my new baby out for some rain tanning?!
it's a soooo NONO!

anyway, took 10 over shots.
tried my fisheye lens, double exposure, triple exposure, ground shots, etc.
still don't know the results, film have not finished yet.
2nd round of sex with white baby tomorrow.
hopefully i can finish the film and try c.process it.
and HOPEFULLY, it will turn out nice.

anyway i've done about 9 pages of my NAFA project.
how satisfying it can be.
though i still have 5 more pages, but i can't complete it.
cause, i have not take photos with it yet.
pray that i can take some perfect photo for my project tomorrow.
if not, i'll be dead soooooooooooooon!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaataaaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments: