Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
i'm soooooo sure that my eyes is connected to my nose, and my nose is connected to my mouth.
have been tasting the awfully bitter taste.
where did it come from? my eye drop medication.
it's like soooooo ewww.
i don't like the taste.
well, i've no choice anyway cause, it's for the good of my eyes!

planning to go for lomotion outing.
very tempted to go, BUT, i'm so shy to go.
well, i'm scare that i'll be all alone and strangly following.
it's like, i don't know anybody there and i'm not familar with everything.
my shots are disappointing and disgusting.
should i or shouldn't i?

my mind ran wild today.
running through all the old dusty memories of mine in my mind.
it's like, " awwww, i soooo miss the past. "
yup, if you do know me real well, you should know that i hate my present life now.
isn't a tiny weeny bit of greatness at all.
its so different compared to last time, back to the olden days.
i know i'm not that old, but reminiscing the past is such a sad thing to do.
well, at least for me.

now my brain seem to be polluted by all the harmful doing of mine.
drinking, smoking a couple of sticks, sleeping, and being mean at times.
no, this isn't what i want.
what i want is just being a happy bitch that won't do things that might/will harm my body.
maybe, i'm just using them as injection for numbness of everything.
i'm not living in the brighter part anymore.
but, I'LL TRY TO BRING MYSELF BACK!
need not worry, just encouragement.
:)

No comments: