Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
well, lots of thoughts went through my mind.
alot of thing really happened to me during the times of last year.

i felt isolated without any of my pals.
nobody to really talk my heart out.
being drifted from everything and everyone.
feeling lost and incomplete.
loneliness leading to tears at night.

yea, some of them drag on to this year.
it's really simply miserable.
especially when i did nothing and now realising actually i could have do something.
i'm partly at fault for all my miser.
i'm part of the cause for everything.

i'm sorry...
- to all my pals that i did not play a part to date you all out.
- for what i've treated you all in that manner and attitude.
- for all my sinful acts that creating all the misunderstanding.
- that i've built a wall in between us without knowing.
- that i've shouted at you all and using all the valgurities.
- for being so harsh at you during quarrels.
- that i did not play a part in the friendship.
- that i took everything for granted.
- that i always think i'm the right and innocent one.
- for not placing myself in the shoe of yours.
- that i always think i've done enough when i'm could have do more.
- for all the selfishness and greediness in me at times.
- that i've being lazy at times to contact you all.
- being over emotional and hot tempered.

i've lots more of sorry that i would wanna spell it out.
but it's gonna be way to long.
all i just wanna say is that,
i'm sorry for everything that caused the distance between all of us.
i know i'm too late, but i wish someday, we could be like the past.

PS: i know this might just be my wishful thinking. i'm ain't that important anymore.

No comments: