Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
FINALLLYYYYY!
i can have good rest and mugging isn't needed anymore.
i feel that i have fresher breath now!
*ps: don't fart into my air ar!*


bbq-ed with my class yesterday night at ECP.
it's abit funny on how we bbq.
but before that, the ants disgusted us causing us to feel sick.
hence, we abandon our pit and bbq at the shelter.
it's illegal though.
who CARES?!
BOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

didn't feel great when they mention about waiter(wei de).
thoughts and memories ran through my mind all over again.
yes, i do miss him.
but it's already the past past tense.
i don't know why he affected me so much.
sat along the beach making me feel more comfortable.
clearing my mind with the sound of sea wave.

tried to make myself better by laugh at all silly stuff.
yea, it did help but, it's really hard.
but thanks for all the silly stuff.
i laughed like an idiot, though maybe i really am.

won money 3.50 after 35 rounds of blackjack.
standard bet is 50 cent.
really little, but it's just for the fun of it.
:B


photos for yesterday






THE RETARD IDIOT

No comments: