Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
yup, my very 1st post in this blog.
used back blogger cause i created this new skin.
you may not like it, but i find it rather extreme and cute.
you may comment on the skin.
i welcome all the comments!

anyway, 7+ hours more to my last paper, OOP.
but yet, i seriously do not have any mood to study.
guess i'm so gonna be dead in it.
BUT, who cares? HA!
one big step futher away from my target GPA.
how sad.

i'm gonna save up to buy Canon EOS 350D kit.
guess it's around 1.3thousand bucks for the brand new.
and maybe, 800 plus for the second hand?
oh well, slowly save up man.
shall postpone my hongkie trip to next year.
wanna save for my camera, my love.
:D

hope later when i go to sleep i won't dream of my holga.
have been really over excited about it.
hence, causing a couple of nights with the dreams of it.
quickly come baby!
you're making me waiting tooooooooo long.

*ps : coffee make me wanna stomachy. feel like poot poot-ing. :B*

No comments: