Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
out with gracie on sat.
didn't take much pictures that day.
maybe both have no mood.
but we play a little of effects of the camera.



went out for some sakae session with Shu xian.
yup, it's finally after so long.
but this time round, we ate little.
it's not like last time.
maybe we both are old now.
how sad.




you shouldn't try to hide. :)







went over to esplanade to get some of my shoots done.
it's really funnly if you see how we tried to take.
getting all the angle is tough.
but seriously fun.
then after, we walked all the way back to get my negative scan.
collecting tomorrow though.
the journey wasn't long, and fun is always around.
:)

okay, seriously i don't feel well now.
i seriously feel like puking.
it's like just so uncomfortable right now.
leaving.

No comments: