Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Goodbye, Hello.




finally 2009 is over, gone for good.
i'm really glad that it finally ended.
2009 was really painful for me.

with all the bad happenings and down with luck,
i've really suffered tonnes of shit stuff.
it's not some great mishap, but it's enough to put me through all sort of torture.
emotionally, physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially.

i may not be the worst of the worst, but definitely worst of the average.
yes, i've break down times over and over again.
i've got into all sort of troubles.
i'm being played and treated like a fool.
i've lost myself and almost couldn't be found again.

there's seriously more to say.
but, 2009 taught me lessons that i couldn't learn if those didn't happen.
i ought to be glad somehow.

2010, please be nice to me.
i need you to be good, really good.
well, at least, normal.

let me have my resolution half fulfill.
don't have me shedding my tears that often.
pull me through everything.
i just want a normal living.

love me, 2010.
i'll be good.

No comments: