Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
A sense of wrong.




firstly, today morning was an ultra bad morning.
it look as if it's going to be raining when i wake up for school.
yes, i should not have class today.
oh well~

anyway, woke up with both eyes swollen and a bad flu.
i could barely even open my eyes.
it's really so torturing.
it's like, my vision was totally cut into half.

secondly, there was a super bad jam on road.
and it was really raining like cats and dogs by the time i got to sim bus stop.
it's like totally freezing cold, i was practically shaking.
anyway, sim namly students are really pathetic.
once it rain, sim namly students are like trapped mice at the bus stop.

well, and it's really a school for the rich.
they will just take a cab into the school.
okay, it's not expensive and maybe there's no other choice.
but still, HAHAHHAHAHA!

thirdly, paint ran out leaving almost only half of my room painted only.
yes, and i've gotta go get a new tin of paint tomorrow and paint again.
how annoying, no help tomorrow.

forthly, which is happening now.
my eyes are swollen again!
yes, and guess i'll drop to the polyclinic to check it.
it's really irritating me.

guess this year, i'm still as unlucky.
:(

1 comment:

カルメン said...

you're the best gift god gave to me baby <3 HEHEhe