Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
When things go wrong.





today is extremely bad.

first, i was almost late for school.
and when i reached school, i'm so exhausted that i dozed off.
this is bad. it's only the second week of school

secondly, i was being really bad that i left my friends to accompany my another friend.
hell yes, i feel damn guilty.
sorry karmen, serene and jayius.
my bad, my fault, i'm sucha bitch.

thirdly, i almost died, seriously.
i almost had an asthma attack out of the blue.
breathless, head numbness and fainting spell.
well, i've to thanks that smoke machine, it's the main cause.
and my friend almost called the ambulance.

forth, fuck and die.
i've lost my phone while getting too high on the dance floor.
jumping and craziness, cause my phone to kiss the floor and said byebye to me.
love it to the extreme, guess it's fated.

fifth, i almost got into a fight on the dance floor.
i was tolerant enough to endure all the painful elbowing and kicking.
and fuck it, enough is enough, so i dance my way with bigger actions.
yet, they still have the cheek to ask me, "enough already anot?!"
fuck you slut, big time.

sixth, i realised i'm super broke now.
and yes, i don't know why am i super broke now.
cause my fucking wallet only left with 10bucks.
hello bed, i'm staying with you till next week.

anyway, i'm super touchy and may burst anytime.
please beware of me today.
not in any good mood.
i'm easily agitated today.

fuck and die peeps.