Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Night falls with a hint of unluckiness.





today was a not that good day.
in fact, really tiring and shagging for me.
i'm like dozing while typing this post.

woke up around 7am.
not my body, but by the babies and my annoying family.
seriously, i hate it when people disturb my sleep.
it's like, my body doesn't wants to wake up yet i have to wake up.
fuck it.

went amk hub to get groceries and buy my paint.
i was totally shagged after the trip.
was like falling asleep in the car.

painted my room with half-open eyes.
yes, i painted my room all by myself today.
no help was available for me today.

lucky, i managed to do it well today.
everything went smoothly.
no more words and much uneven painting.

collected and settle zouk stuff today.
like finally, and it's like fuck it, i hate that bamboo.
such a hypocrite.

anyway, almost got myself into trouble just now.
and really almost landed myself into the police station.
not that i got into a fight or something.
it's complicated.

intended to drop by wavehouse,
but ended up chilling at cafe del mar, love it.
had a long walk out of sentosa.
and supper-ed with eric.

:)

No comments: