Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Trap in Agony.




why do i keep reminiscing the past?
flashback and memories.
how do i clear them away and live afresh?
it's haunting me, badly.

i tried really hard not to think about it anymore.
but, i'll just wonder off slowly and back to that spot.
i should have moved on, i thought i did.
yet, recent happenings, brought them all back to me at one go.

stop it, i shouted at myself.
forget about it, it's already the past.
you're stronger now, you know it well.
but no, i just hid everything in the deepest corner.
not removed.

pretendence seem to be my forte now.
nobody ever know, nobody ever see.
every single soul, thought i'm just fine on my own.
no, i'm not alright, i'm not okay, i'm not fine.

i'm just another girl.

No comments: