Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Stop those Flashbacks.





do you know how it really irritate me?
every moment of the past, just came pouring down on me.
every ache i suffered, every pain and scar given.
nightmare that haunt me all night till i found myself so lost.

it's a reality, just too real, that was unbelievable.
it boils down to streaming tears in the heart, not the eyes.
crying for help, yet barely anyone heard it.
silly laughters that concealed the pain.

i was naive and stupid,
to believe and hold.
i was dumb and retarded,
to get fooled and played with.

my life seem so much of a downfall, never landing.
where's the helping hand that i needed?
don't tell me that you will always be there, it's a lie.
don' promise me anything, it will never be fulfilled.

i've got my emotions, no protection over it.
it's expose to all kind of happening and situation.
i'm not as strong that everybody thought i am.
neither am i that weak that you can really crush.

i'm trying really hard, i thought i succeeded
but actual fact, i ran away from it too long that it became too far back.
it's still there, never ever got healed or answered.
i'm good at running, never good at facing it hard.

not to, i told myself every single time.
shake myself away, leaving traces of memories print.
leaving pieces there as it were left.
remained there untouch.

i'm in pain, who cares?
seriously in pain.

No comments: