Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
BLOODY BEETROOTS







yes, this band give the feeling of spiderman.
and it's totally cute when you see them on stage.
not that they are gorgeously cute and attractive.
but their actions and feeling to me.
especially the bigger size dude.








not that i'm a huge fan of them, i just find them really cute.
at least they entertained me with their nice mix and actions.
yes, i'm lucky to work in Zouk outlet that day and wasn't that crazily busy.
love it, and they somehow really brought up the atmosphere that night.
one word, awesome.

you all should see the way they perform.
a little lame, yet funny.
crap, somehow i just like it.








PS : for the mix and actions. :)

No comments: