Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Put All The Blames On Me.





i was involved, yet i'm the last to know it all.
you pour stories on me behind my back, great one.
you were so much respected, you broke it.
i'm just a stone that you can't wait to kick it off the pavement.

i did nothing nothing that conceal my consciousness.
you push all the blames on me.
everybody thought everything is my fault now, the one to blame.
you gave me a good hard slap to my dignity, my pride.

thanks for the lies, thanks for the ruining of image.
now everybody think of me that way.
yes, even someone i really trusted.
you're always skeptic about me.
and everything i do is just so wrong.

if only you know, "what goes around, comes around".
one day, i'll make sure you are sorry for what you have done.
i'm just an unlucky one who have became the scapegoat for all mistake.
yes, just say all you want, i'll gladly welcome anything.

no point defending, no point explaining.
things get heat up and nasty.
i chose to walk away, taking faults that don't even belong to me.
and you accused me of being rude.

well, if you prefer it another way.
i would have already stay there and defend myself well, in a nasty way.
but i respected you, that's why i walked away.
and yet you think i'm rude to walk away and cool myself down.
alright, thanks then.

whatever you say, i know it well myself.
whatever people think, those who truly know me, they won't bother.
i can't be bothered about it any longer.
why make myself suffer all these when it's just small little crafty actions that you seek cheap thrills in?
definitely a joke.

fuck and die, you deserve it well.

No comments: