Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
i was actually really excited on how my avatar would look like.
and figure it would definitely be much better looking comparing to my real self.

BUT!
dammit, it's worst.

eh, it's like i'm already not that pretty.
but it's like my avatar is even worst.
kill me please.

to make my own avatar, i've got to use a photo which i'm facing the camera directly.
and i just anyhow took one that was taken a month ago.





okay, don't laugh.
i know i look super girlie, and act chio/cute/gentle.
but whatever, it's one of the photo i can find.
if i find a photo too old, it won't be accurate already.
so whatever!

then after all the matching and stuff,
i waited anxiously for my avatar to be done.
but when it's finally done, i was damn disappointed luh.

you see.....





UGLY LIKE MAD OKAY!?!?!
damn, am i really fated to be ugly
and the worst thing is, avatar suppose to have really big eyes.
why is my avatar's eyes this small?
JUST LIKE ME!
thank you very much.

and yes, my avatar look absolutely like an idiot.
FUCK AND DIE!

No comments: