Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
The Envy and Jealous.




Christmas wasn't great this year.
to be truthful, it really sucks to the max of all.
it's like, there's no celebration for me, no present.
well, all thanks to work i suppose.
i missed out all the great fun.

PS : i stood at my counter like a retarded idiot on the eve and actual day.

there's no turkey, ham, sumptuous feast or anything.
not even a slice of log cake.
tell me, how good can this Christmas be for me?

work is getting a bore nowadays.
people say, working in a club is so cool and happening.
can i reject this thought of yours?
it's really one of the not so happening and boring job.

or maybe it's my department, cashier.

today is awfully bad.
not that i stood there like an retard idiot again,
but today was a total mess.

crowds flow in like tsunami.
non stop bills flow with piling bills that doesn't seem to stop growing.
noises, shouting and irritating customer orders.
giving terrible headaches and annoyed responds.

sorry that i've created a mess out of those bills.
i don't know why am i that blur, but i really didn't mean it.
perhaps, i shouldn't be placed there in the first place.
damn.

No comments: