Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Ugly Confession.



yes, i've got a confession to made.
i guess i shouldn't hide or keep it anymore.
it's already semi expose, i'll just admit it once and for all.

firstly, there's no more first for me.
at the age of 17, nearing 18, it was gone for good.
no, i don't regret it.

secondly, i like a guy in the past.
i trusted him so much, giving him everything he wanted no matter what.
yes, it's included.
i know there will be no ending, i'm just hoping like some silly bitch.
1 year 5 months.

thirdly, a friend i barely know.
forced himself of me, even though i beg him to stop.
i didn't report to the police, i don't want things to turn ugly or anything.
hoping it will fade away, i treated him, still, as a friend.

forth, someone for money sake.
he's really nice, and willing to help when i was so in need of cash.
thanks for it, he's still a friend to me.
it only happened once.

i said all these out, not because i'm trying to gain anything out of it.
but it's to make me feel better and i think i should confess it myself and not through someone else's mouth.

yes, recently, the guy who i used to like so much, someone who i trusted so much, hurt me like mad tard.
he almost killed me in that way.
yes, i hate him for doing so.

but guess it slapped me hard on my face.
i should wake up from all these.
and stop it, what good it does?
almost nothing.

i was once silly, and i shouldn't let it continue.
nightmares cause of all these are not worth.
i have to put a stop.

No comments: