Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
A Relieve of Heart.




it's so nice to have someone really there to listen.
someone who really understand.
she knows everything.

though, we don't really meet that often.
maybe once or twice a month.
but she knows everything, and not forgetting much about it.

i know i can always tell her everything, she don't judge me.
thanks for being there.

i start to daze off every now and then.
drifting into the thoughts of losing.
it's an unknowingly thing.

i can feel my heart aching every now and then.
reasons unclear, yet it seems like my mind knows it all without my acknowledging it.
it seems like i'm separated in within.

moodless and numb,
there's nothing much more to say.
i'm tired.

No comments: