Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
this is when i want myself back.
i'm losing it.

my lovely girlfriend, Gracie, gave me a shock more than a surprise yesterday.
a sudden call asking me where am i and ordered me to go to the bus stop IMMEDIATELY.
rushed down and was in a total mess.
met her, it was really long since i saw her, she have slimmed down. :)

full-O-sweetness.

have been unwell and weak for the past few days causing me to be unable to turn up for my exams.
how weak can i be now.
lucky gotten mc to cover me.

2 comments:

Peijun/PJ/Peeejay :) said...

Darling get well soon! :) What's that she made?

bloodylife.JACQUALINE said...

tomorrow, or later, you come my house you will see. :D