Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
number 200 : no, i still can't get it over.


should i get.....

Samsung pixon

OR

Sony Ericsson C905?

YEA! I'VE GOTTEN MY DSLR!
AM SNAPPING AROUND LIKE MADDNESS!
I LOVE IT!

i'm meeting sushan in another 9 hours time for suntanning.
i'm meeting gracie tomorrow for suntanning.
2 days of suntanning. madness?
but guess i'm gonna spam sunblock on myself.
someone ever told me not to get tan.

today went for dowsing lesson.
Dowsing : to search for underground supplies of water, metal, etc., by the use of a divining rod.
actually it's suppose to be dowsed to change the energy in or around oneself.
aiya, don't know how to explain, but it suppose to be a good stuff.
it's abit stupid, and it cause 40 bucks just for the approximately 3 hours lesson.

argh! off to sleep.before i oversleep tomorrow again.



PS: nose bleeding, sneezing and coughing for the past 2 days. SICK!

No comments: