Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
I'VE JUST CUT MY FRINGE MYSELF!
UGLY FRINGE, but at least i look a little fresher!
:)

went to Shisedo Beauty Bazaar with Dionne today.
it's disappointing okay, but there's really cheap deals over there(i guess).
i was hoping to buy Ettusias Flat Design Liquid Foundation and Strong Separate Mascara.
BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT.
argh! they only have those old range of stuff.

in the end, i only bought a Maquillage eyeshadow for myself.
double sadness! :((
but i bought something for my sister from the bazaar too.
i'm a nice sister! *evil laughs*






left the place and thinking of where to head next.
it was like drizzling, so i thought "aiya, sure can reach to Taka area before it pours. or maybe the rain stopping"
so i pull Dionne towards Taka instead of Cine.
BUT I'M WRONG!
just as we were walking there, it started to pour like madness.
and we were running like some mad women and having those stares from those idiots who have umbrellas.
thanks ar, assholes.
stayed in toilet for like half an hour to touch up those awful makeup after walking in the rain.
and got this stupid lady, just came over to use our hand dryer without even asking.
rude rude rude!
went over to watson and went to the Majolica Majorca counter.
and got so tempted with all the pretties.
but i can only buy the Automatic Liquid Eyeliner. SAVE MONEY!
i'll shall pull my mummy over there and hint her to buy for me!
HEHE!




anyway, this eyeliner seem to be pretty good.
not only is it pretty looking, but it's seem to be really lasting.
i rub with water and rub hard, it just stay beautifully.
hope it work well for my oily eyelids!
:D

at the end of the day, i feel broke!
i need more money.

i want those Anna Sui Mascara!
i want Ettusias Flat Design Liquid Foundation!
i want Majolica Majorca Lip Gloss!
MONEY MONEY, WHERE ARE YOU?!

PS : WHY AM I GETTING UGLIER AND UGLIER EVERYDAY?!
can't take it anymore!

No comments: