Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
goodbye, my love. ♥



I'm invited to Nuffnang's Christmas Party on the 20th December!
another Nuffnang's event.
this time round, i'm bringing Darling, Pei Jun, with me.

Dressing Code : P.
any ideas what i can dress as?
discussing with Darling tomorrow.
but i need more ideas.
:)

Guess 20th December, Saturday, i'll be busy shit!
planned a simple bbq gathering at night after the Christmas Party.
so before that, i gotta go grab food and alcohol.
then there's dinner with family cause of some festival in the Chinese Calender.
argh, i can't wait till Saturday!

anyway, Ettusias having a private sale on this coming friday, 19th December.
anybody interested?

No comments: