Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.

11.12, the crying morning

11 December 2008, even before it was, this night or early morning, is a crying night for me.
i'm scare.

a weird message:

"know being a gal like you online is quite tiring because guys will juz flood ur mailbox non-stop..BUT.. i reali do hope tat u can open a new chapter in my life so tat when history comes, i will have a bookmark in my book of life indicating this special day of knowing u..so,will you be starting this beautiful story??after so many years then we manage to know each other's existance. life is like a puzzle n u may be tat missing piece who can make my life complete..let me know u more if u r willing..or perhaps,we may become gd frenz who knows right?i'll be waiting..Ace here..msn-e.c.l.i.p. s.e_81@hotmail.com 8*******"
sorry, but i'm a girl who seem to be healing her heart.
i don't wanna be that missing piece in your life.
get lost.

No comments: