Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
i can't accept, tell me it's not true.



i did manicure for myself!
it's my favourite nail color, which i named it as blood red.
suit my nick name hur, bloodylife.
it's a not as good as what you can get from those manicure and pedicure shop, but i'm as satisfied!
:D



anyway, yesterday(Friday, 19th december 2008) i went out with my Darling, PeiJun.
went for the Ettusias Private Sales, i'm once disappointed by what's there for sale.
YES, THEY DON'T HAVE WHAT I WANT AND IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SALE JUST TO CLEAR THEIR OLD STOCK!
bad bad bad, i'm disappointed and was moodless to see anything.
but, i ended up buying an Ettusias Liquid Eye Color. :S

i like natural shades. :D


after that, went over to taka to the newly open Sephora!
argh, there's simply too much temptation over there.
i just feel like buying the whole shop down.
most of the cosmetics there are just so pretty and cute.
i feel so broke and couldn't bear to spend.
so i promise myself and darling that we will go back one day after i saved!

there's so much i wanna buy from Sephora!
people who love cosmetics more than me, YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE THIS SHOP A MISS!
seriously, i'm not someone who is crazy over cosmetics, but this shop almost drived me crazy!
it made me crave to have all the cosmetics that are available!
i'm not exaggerating, at least, this is how i feel. =/

went to walk around wisma but nothing really caught our fancy.
so, was deciding whether to have dinner at darling's house area or town.
finally decided on The Pasta Shop by Sakae.
i love the food there!

it was Darling's first time there.
so recommended some dishes that i've tried and ask the waitress to recommend as well.
food was served withing 10 mins, FAST!





anyway, we got ourselves a complimentary soup, Cream of Mushroom.
cause our 1st pasta served wasn't fresh and tasted a little sour.
so asked the waitress and they offer to change a new one for us.
while waiting, they served the complimentary soup.
was a little surprise, but am please by the service.
:)

while waiting in between, Darling and I took some photos.
it have been really awhile ever since we took photos.
don't know why, but this is what we seldom do.
we should have taken more!


PS: Darling, i'm jealous of Kenneth!



Take #1 : Darling too sexy.

Take #2 : Much better, let's take another one!



Take #3 : okay, forget it. #2 seem better.




Bus-ed to Darling's house.
busy finding clothes for the Nuffnang's Christmas Party.
and it was done with almost a snap of fingers.
aftermath, helped darling to do manicure.
sorry for the lousy work done. :(

anyway, Darling gave me my Christmas Present.
I'm totally in love with it.
cause it's what i wanted and she remembered!
i'm pretty touch, though i've exposed what she gonna give me on the way back.
HAHAHAHA!



Majolica Majorca's Nude Lip Gloss and Golden Bronze Eyelid Color.


went off to meet eric to play pool.
sucks, i'm getting worst.
lucky i'm not playing with him anymore.
if not, guess i'll just disappoint him.
but i did win a few rounds!
and i concluded that, pool do make your fingers really dirty!
:(

went to help out my sister and my bro-in-law to give out magazines just now before coming back.
feeling super shag and tired.
and when i see the mirror, i was shock.
SUPER MESSY!
i'm like some o-ba-san like that, maybe i'm really am!
:S


At the end of the day. MESSY!


and i brought myself back with a pair of blister feet!
damn irritating and pain!
i hate blister!
Dear Blister, please hate me too and go away ASAP. don't leave anything behind!


okay, i should get going!
gotta wake up early later to get something done!
it's Nuffnang's Christmas Party in the evening!
and BBQ cum Drinking session in the late night!
BUSY BUSY BUSY, but yet, EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED!



G'NIGHTS!

No comments: