Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Just as it seems like i am, but yet, i'm not

met up with Girlfriend, Gracie, today.
but no, no suntanning, no surprise.
cause me, the nanny, gotta wait for ayden to come.
so can't go suntanning or make breakfast for her.

well, bought ayden around with me today.
in stranger's eyes, i'm a underage mummy.
weird stares, gossip, are around.
singaporean? maybe.

had my brunch at hongkong cafe @ PS.
actually didn't wanted to go there, but a saw a familar face.
SEBASTIAN THAT FACE! LOL!
so there i go, thinking and hoping to eat that mango ice for desert.
Gracie and I had a tough time deciding on what to order.
Both, was like whack the heart area when deciding. :X


and that guy, YA THAT GUY, said i act dao again.
actually i just wanted to see whether he recongize me.
so, i'm not dao okay, just that i like to be funny.

when ayden is asleep, the waitress said he was cute.
when ayden is awake, everybody starting to play with him and carry him around.
friendly people, and they too thought i'm the mother of the baby.
and HIM, asked me whether is it mine, so i told him YES, HIS MY BABY!
I CAUGHT HIM THIS TIME!
:D


1st shot : I look scared and forced

2nd shot : Much better. :S

I asked Gracie to cut the bread for me cause she said she will.
but when the food came, she said :"God give you a mouth to bite, why cut?"
so i told her, "okay lo, you bite, don't cut, then cut for me only lo."
and that poor girl........



BITE!



CUT FOR JACQ!! :D
PS: SHE WAS SUPER UNWILLING AND COMPLAINING!


AND AND AND!!!
i've thought of what to wear for the Nuffnang's Christmas Party on the 20th December!
at first Darling and i decided on theme : Princess.
but after eating and went to shop around.
step into Cotton Body, DING!
PYJAMAS IT SHALL BE!
so i grab an oversize shirt and excitedly rush to Fitting room to give it a try!
BANG, PERFECT!
grab bedroom slippers to go with it as well.

TODAY SPENDING FOR TODAY: APPROXIMATELY 100. :S


*WARNING*
Please ignore my retarded face, ugly fringe, fat thights, and blur photos.
photos are taken with that lousy webcam that i've bought months ago. :S



argh, i can't decide on what to wear now!
should i wear princess, which is just a dress and heels,
or should i wear my pyjamas, which is that shirt and comfy bedroom slipper?
:S




the not-so-Princess

OR




Comfy Pyjamas


one more day to decide on what to wear.
shall discuss with darling tomorrow again.
but seem like both of us will prefer pyjamas.
cause, WE HATE HEELS!
:D

okay, leave it for tomorrow.
i shall turn in early cause i'm going shopping with darling tomorrow!
and it will be a long day for me.
wish that i won't be dead on saturday!
:D




CHANGE TO PYJAMAS AND SLEEP!

G'nights.

No comments: