Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
lots of happening last weekend.

-went for my 1st blood donation in Nuffnang's Blogger Blood Donation Drive,
-being really upset,
-went town with sister.
-met up with :)who always never failed to put a smile one me,
-went Sitec and John Little Mega sales,
-ate Mee Goreng.

okay la, nothing much but it's enough to make me really tired at the end of the day.
maybe i'm just turning real old.

didn't take photos in the Nuffnang's event.
but i'm pretty amazed by those blogger out there.
just a simple game such as snake'n'ladder, they can snap like madness.
it's so not my type somehow.

now i know why i can't be a super blogger but just an average blogger.
yup, maybe nobody will re-visit except for friends.
strangers, might just think my blog is such a bore.
but hey, everybody got their style in blogging.
if everybody were to blog the same way, that will then be the real bore.
right?




yea, it's my 1st time donating my blood.
i did tried to donate before, but failed.
reason : veins are too fine to be found.
at 1st, the person said i might not be able to donate again.
but i insisted and they gave it a try.
after awhile, FINALLY, my veins pop out from my fats.
then the whole process begins.

people who knows me well, will know that i'm super afraid of needles.
it's painful and NEEDLES just freak me out.
but somehow, i digged out my courage and poke, my blood flow out.
it's not that pain afterall.
as in, there are worst pain.
:)


i've like got super big bottom. :S
photographer(my sister) fault!


went to find my sister aftermath and went to town.
it's a freaking hot day where people perspire like some mad dog.
i'm not exaggerating okay, it's REALLY THAT HOT!

and finally, I BOUGHT TWISTER!
ya la, twister only what, big deal?
but i always wanted to own a twister okay?!
it's like a fun and laughing game.
but, nobody at home to play with me!
and i don't have money for chalet.
how? :(

can somebody play with me this pathetic fool? :(

later that night, due to some stuff, i went down to east coast to take a breather.
yea, i teared like some idiots on the way there.
but when i reached there, i just stoned.
:) called and i forgot everything.
and met up with :).
and of course, i from D: changed to :D.



went to play pool for around 4 hours or so.
i'm such a loser alright?
i keep getting own-ed by :).
next time i should just bring a paper bag and hide my head inside.
learnt a couple of survival tips.
feel abit more pro. =x
but still lousy la, don't challenge me!

went to have mac breakfast and chat a little and off we go.
i'm dead tired after that.
hit the bed and fell dead.

Sitec was a killer i tell you.
the amount of people there, could just step you dead.
they just push like nobody business and squeeze though there's no space for them to walk.
inconsiderate people.

and there lots of indian.
i'm not that racist, but a little.
but they are really inconsiderate somehow.
they almost make me topple and break the legs of ayden.
sucks.

some chinese where also too much, just block and keep pushing.
i feel rather irritated and pissed.
and i just show my black face to those idiots.
can't stand it and off i go and hop over to John Little Mega Sale!
:D

nothing much for me to buy.
only bought a ZA concealer after so long.
have being wanting to get it, and now got 30% off so of course must get!
bought lots of titbits and instant mee sua.
the instant mee sua is quite amazing and tasty.
and it's like cheap.
3 packet for $10 and each packet serve 6 people.
great buy!

bought blanket and bed sheet for my bed.
now i just need a new mattress.
my current mattress is like killing me.
it gave me backaches and stuff.

i can't wait for holiday.
:D



i'm prettier without face.

No comments: