Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
i'm not in good mood.
stop pissing me off i'm warning!

woke up fucking early just to get prepare for it.
okay la, i admit that i slack here and there.
reached there early, study again.
and guess what, i can't enter for the test.\

REASON : I DON'T HAVE MY IC OR PASSPORT!
I GIVE MY EZ-LINK THEY SAY CAN'T CAUSE IT'S AN EZ-LINK!

what an excuse, can't they fucking see that it got my UGLY PHOTO, NAME, IC NUMBER AND BIRTHDAY ON IT?!
ARE THEY STUPID OR DUMB OR RETARDED?!
i suppose is everything negative!

called my mom to bring it here for me, and there she got fucking me over the phone!
asked my brother and he also did the same as my mother.
what the fuck, and still ask me, "will you pay for my cab fare?"
@#$%^&*()
is money so important, you fucker dickhead!

and he took like damn long to come.
by the time he came, i only had 20 mins to do that stupid test.
and it boils me till i've got no mood and time!
and all the fucking questions are all different from the book!
am i that fucking unlucky?!

YES, AND THE RESULT IS A FUCKING FAILED WORD!
THANKS AR, FUCK!

i'm so not in mood, where's my happy candy?
where's :)?
fuck la, nobody cares at all!
i'm damn pissed!

No comments: