Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
why.




Reasons are unclear,
Motives are unclear.
Why do I feel this way?
I'm unsure.

Emotional seem to be my forte,
But there bound to be reason for it.
What are the reasons?
Why do they even exist?

It doesn't seem to be easy for me.
I just want to be happy?
Why doesn't my environment permits?
Oh why, I need to know.

Disturbed sleep every night,
I need to shift to somewhere with peace.
There isn't a place for me.
Why, is it so difficult?

Drifting into thoughts,
Thoughts that seem to be a real mood killer.
I'm really tired yet it's uncontrollable.
Why, is this sign of being depress?

Where's my happy pills?
I need them badly.


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

1 comment:

TAMTAN said...

necesitas a jesus en tu vida
cesaran las pesadillas y obtendras respuestas a los sinsentidos en tu vida

hebrreos 12:5