Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Losing myself.











darkness filled everywhere i move.
i could no longer see or feel what's ahead of me.
even the light from my cigarettes seem to be useless.
drowning with the booze yet i'm wide awake with the emotions and thoughts.

i'm losing myself, could no longer hold back.
i'm weak, brave front does not exist anymore.
exhausted till the point of breaking down.
no more strength to hold back those heavy tears.

shadows come and go,
nightmares haunt me every night.
i fear for all these,
please don't do this to me.

somebody, someone.
everything is just a pack of lies.
i don't wanna hear, i don't wanna know.
i rather suffer with those remains.

i needed a living, not dead.
the feeling is so strong, drowning me.
feeling so uncertain, so unsure.
nobody's here.

alone.

1 comment:

Stephanie S said...

im here for u honey! i dunno whats bothering u recently but we shall meet and u tell me what happened! i dowanna see u so emo! cheer up! LOVE U ! :)