Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Express.


Tell me a way, a method.
Tell me how, an explanation.
Tell me the directions, lead the way.
Stop the tears flowing, I'm sick of it.

How to express everything into words?
I need to share, yet I'm not up to it.
I can't do it right, nobody understands.
Bottom everything up, that's all I can do.

How many things I have been hiding?
There's nobody I can really tell.
Everybody seem to be a lie.
Actor and actress, you're not needed.

I'm so much in debt.
Financially, emotionally, physically and mentally.
How bad can everything be when all pours on me?
I need an escape..

Bring me away.
Put me behind the bars.
I'm nothing, but criminal in life.
Lost in agony.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: