Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Needed.



all i really needed is just someone to be true.
i don't want to be the only one who keep giving.
receiving is so much needed in me as well.
i need someone to treat me well, at least not in this way.

i'm changing slowly.
a need to protect myself.
i've lived long enough in deny.
treating myself better is much in need.

don't make use of me to satisfy your need.
i'm not a toy for you to that.
don't treat me like an idiot when i don't retaliate.
i'm not that somebody who you can step on.

treat me real, i'm a human.
emotions and thoughts do fill me up.
i do bleed and get hurt.
i do fear and get scare.

i'm not dead.

No comments: