Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
INSANITY.








you don't know the feeling of the receiver.
you don't know the feeling of the person been played.
you don't know the feeling of know something so crude.
you know nothing about all these.

it's driving me insane with all the running thoughts.
it's driving me insane with every scene and sentence replaying.
it's driving me insane with having to act i'm perfectly normal and fine.
everything is really driving me insane.

i wanna be true to myself.
i wanna open up to let people help me for once.
i wanna erase all these nightmares and live anew.
feeling so tough and uneasy in this state.

every moment i feel like i'm a joker.
every moment i feel like i can just die with all these nonsense.
every moment i feel like i should just breakdown and end everything.
i really do not want to continue this way any longer.

somebody, save me.

No comments: