Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Dampen.




How does it feels to have all pouring at you?
No one you can reach out to,
Nobody there to hold you.
Dampen by the emotional rain.

Be it whether am I walking under the scorching sun,
Be it whether am I walking in the pouring rain,
Feeling of lost, feeling of having mixed emotions,
Remains there without any movement.

I beg for help,
I scream with those nightmares,
Nobody seem to hear me,
In a vacuum world, soundless.

I wonder,
How is it like to bid the world goodbye?
How is it like to leave and ending everything?
In deep thoughts.

Sleepless night,
Fake smile and laughters,
Soulless living,
An empty shell.

Feeling really terrible, help.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: