Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Hopes.

No more hopes are given.
Too much disappointments were received.
Not born to accommodate.
Beyond limits to handle.

Space is needed,
Nobody ever return the same treatment.
More than enough,
A must to let loose.

Suffocation is done,
Death of heart shall be.
Nobody to fix,
Blames are point this way instead.

No more words, silence fall.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

1 comment:

Flying high in the sky.... said...

your poems are making me sad...sense of delusionment... hope everything gets alright very very soon...take care...and you have a beautiful poetry skill..no melodrama..no frills..only emotions..pure