Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Rainy.


Listening to the pouring rain,
Looking at each droplet falling in front of the eyes,
Can't help it, but rains in me as well.
I'm too emotional.

I can feel my eyes getting teary,
I can feel my heart sinking in deeper.
Thoughts came flooding back to me,
I know I shouldn't have.

I wish there will be a machine bringing me back into the past,
To the place where I still have you beside me.
To the place where you teach me how,
To the place you make me fall in deeper.

I know I shouldn't, time to let go.
This rain, just makes me think of you more.
I know I should stop everything about you,
But I came to realisation that I still feels.

Lying on my bed,
listening to the rain falls.
Thoughts of the fact that you left,
Making it rains on me.

I've got the urge,
The urge to run through the rain,
To the place that you are now.
To hold you and tell you how much I miss you.

But what's the use?
You're gone.
Not by my side anymore.
Not there to hear my nonsense.

You seem to have gone for good.
You're happy now.
What am I to do anything?
Where can I stand to reach out to you?

G, I miss you.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld