Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Words.


Don't put those words into lies.
It felt so right when you said it.
Remember those words,
Don't change it in your pace.

You made the words to promises.
It's these promises that I believed in.
Don't forget these promises,
They mean much to me.

I'm not a fool,
Don't make me into one.
I do not put a show for your entertainment
It breaks me up.

I'm not as strong as you think I am.
In fact, I'm weak and breaking down.
I needed all those to keep me in place.
So much of it, just lies.


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

1 comment:

Flying high in the sky.... said...

i wept..as a woman i have gone thru this too..the only thing i can say is - tho it kills you ...you survive to see the better

take care