Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
when one is pathetic, nothing seem beautiful.



yes, call me pathetic.
nobody really bother about me.
in another word, my existence don't really matter.

whatever is it, yes you hurt me.
i thought you and i were really close.
but actual fact, it seem to be just a pathetic act.

i would wait for you till your a levels end.
i understand how stress you will be.
i didn't really wanna bother you as well.

but now, you show me that, i'm no importance.
if you change your number, you could just tell me.
if you don't have my number, you can check it out from others or just ask me online.
and hell yes, you didn't even inform me.

you can chat with everbody, go out with everybody, cept for me.
you don't know how it feels.

i tried really hard to at least date you out for a dinner date.
just a 5 mins will be great.
but you just gave me tons of rejections or ignores.

i'm really disappointed in you.
you don't know how much our friendship means to me.
i don't know what it means to you, but enough.
you did everything that were so wrong.

gracie, i'm disappointed with you, thoroughly.
enough of it already.
we're strangers.

No comments: